Saturday, March 16, 2013

SEO Link Building Service


Having a look at what totalseolinking.com had to offer I was curious to see if they would deliver and if it would work for my website. I was tired of building links each day for my website and wanted to see if there was a link building package that could work for me or a service that could do the job. 

they seem to have lots to choose from, one thing that I was intrigued about their own private network, I emailed them about it and it turns out they hand built this for their own use for the past 4 years now and it has given a return of 181 page one rankings on the major search engines with their very own sites, they ones I would be getting a link from.. Plus with a 30 day money back guarantee I thought why not.
I purchased the total package B for $99 I do believe! 

I saw a quick jump in my rakings within the first 2 weeks, it took longer however to get a positive result in Google, typical I guess. I used dmoz to review the links they were building for me and it was the best way, rather than take their word for it. 

Conclusion:
But they did the work and I was hooked. It was so much easier for me to just put the link building work with someone else but hard to trust just anyone. I have been with them for over 4 months now, I see links being build daily, I check on the work on a regular basis and my rankings are strong..!
 
I would recommend them since they actually deliver what they promise and it’s affordable when you look at the time I am saving by not doing this myself.

Please Visit Our Site :- totalseolinking.com

No comments: